Requisition Number: 156393
Position Title: Intern General
External Description:The Commercial Programs Trainee will be involved in the following activities:
- creation/adaptation of commercial, retail and competition insights presentations (use of PowerPoints, other graphic/text editing tools)
- management of reporting on activities related to local retail/marketing initiatives and results (recaps, updates, summaries etc.)
- qualitative analysis of market initiatives (ROI) and competitors (creation of excel graphs, charts etc.)
- support to the creation and management of POS materials, local marketing campaigns and retail activations (digital assets distribution/downloads, product sheets translations, newsletter etc.)
- support to internal and external events, presentations etc.;
- support in the coordination/management of relations with external and internal prospects (suppliers, agencies, community, international colleagues etc.).
Language competenciesItalian (mother language) and English (fluent in speaking/writing)
Other requirementsStrong knowledge of the Microsoft Office tools, Excel and Powerpoint in particular. Knowledge of the digital and social media world is also a nice plus.
Personal requirementsTeam working skills, creativity and self-starter approach. Accountability, positive approach. Passion for videogames and knowledge
Community / Marketing Title: Commercial Programs Internship
Company Profile:Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened:EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Milano, Milano IT