Taipei, Taiwan Req #: 1903014
Location: Taipei, Taipei City, Taiwan
Job Category: Sales and Marketing
Work Location: 9F, No.32 11073
Organization: Sales Representative
Employee Status: Full-time
Job Type: Regular
SummaryYou will be responsible for the sale of Celgene products and services which involves direct one-to-one communication with Hematologists, Oncologists, Customers and Allied Health care professionals in support of approved indications.
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for product sales and formulary hospital listing.
- Analysis of records of present and past sales to determine trends and estimate potential revenue for designated territory.
- Ensuring all administrative commitments and obligations are completed in a timely manner.
- Preparation and implementation of a comprehensive business plan for territory.
- Selling to new and present clients.
- Using advanced selling skills, explains features and benefits of products offered, all of which are within the boundaries of the Celgene Promotional Policy.
- Develop critical relationships with physicians, nurses and ancillary staff within academic hospitals, clinics, and private practice facilities.
- Develop and deliver informative sales presentations to doctors and medical professionals based on their needs.
- Providing support to customers in the implementation of company’s Risk Management programs.
- Estimates time and sales expenses expected and submits to management.
Skills and Knowledge required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Science required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ sales experience in the pharmaceutical / biotechnology industry.
- Oncology sales or speciality product sales experience is preferred for this role.
- Being able to understand and communicate technical clinical material clearly and effectively.
- Highly self-motivated approach so that you can maintain a high standard of knowledge.
About UsCOMMITTED TO IMPROVING THE LIVES OF PATIENTS WORLDWIDE
At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing drugs for our patients. Our vision as a company is to build a major global biopharmaceutical corporation while focusing on the discovery, the development, and the commercialization of products for the treatment of cancer and other severe, immune, inflammatory conditions.
"At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing drugs for our patients."
There are more than 300 clinical trials at major medical centers using compounds from Celgene. Investigational compounds are being studied for patients with incurable hematological and solid tumor cancers, including multiple myeloma, myelodysplastic syndromes, chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL), triple-negative breast cancer and pancreatic cancer. As committed as we are to clinical accomplishment, we are equally committed to patient support, which is a guiding principle at Celgene. We believe all who can benefit from our discoveries should have the opportunity to do so. Celgene puts patients first with industry-leading programs that provide information, support and access to our innovative therapies.