We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Installation Engineer within the Installation team to be based in Cairo, Egypt.
The successful candidate will be responsible to manage and control projects from sales/installation hand-over to completion including handover to client and Maintenance. The Installation Engineer is in charge of leading and managing the installation team to ensure safe, high quality, complete-on-time delivery of KONE solutions within budget acting as KONE interface to customer and other stakeholders throughout the process. In addition to this the successful candidate is expected to support the sales team in pre-tender and tender activities as requested.
- Accountable for the delivery of the installation project and site safety
- Accountable for the financial result of the project
- Participate to the sales/installation hand-over and validate the term of the order received from the customer together with sales
- Prepare the overall installation program
- Plan and organize the delivery and storage of materials and tools to the site
- Responsible for site preparations and follow-up of site readiness
- Use correct KONE installation methods throughout the installation
- Ensure cost control as per action plans during budget
- Responsible for administrative activities of the project and report project progress
- Collaborate with Accounts payable / Controlling to ensure site activities are planned and executed in accordance with contractual payment terms and actual payments received
- Accountable for customer satisfaction and quality of installation
- Accountable for site operatives development and wellbeing, and managing the performance of the team and individuals
- Bachelor degree in of Mechanical/Electrical engineering
- Previous experience in the same role within the elevators industry is a must
- Excellent English language skills
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
Read more on www.kone.com/careers