We're looking for a motivated and driven Manager Network Planning Denmark (m/f/d) who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success. You will work in a self-organized, cross-functional team. The mission of the team is to optimize the schedules, cycles and shift schedules of our lines to deliver a great product to our customer, always basing your decisions on quantitative analyses. As part of your daily work, you work closely with your fellow team members, for example pricing & yield managers.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You plan our FlixBus lines in collaboration with our business partners, pricing & yield managers, and our experienced Berlin team to develop and optimize our national network in Denmark
- You coordinate the interactions on your allocated line portfolio with the other teams to ensure smooth processes (e.g. regarding authorizations, line starts and operational requests)
- You communicate with our business partners to handle our operative demand
- You present ideas as well as figures in an informative and relevant way to update your team members
- You base your decisions on quantitative analyses and derive conclusions and observations from a variety of data sets to make informed decisions
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- You have socio-geographical knowledge of the transport market in Denmark
- You have an academic degree in transportation management, geography, spatial planning, transportation engineering, logistics, mathematics economics, or in a related field of study
- You possess strong analysis and modelling abilities to solve complex problems in a rational way
- You are organized and autonomous, have a team- and customer-oriented working style and consider yourself a travel enthusiast with a proactive attitude towards challenges
- You can use MS Office applications with routine
- You speak English fluently, every other language (especially Danish) is a plus
Our Perks – More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, a casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!