Are you looking for opportunities to career development? Ready to solve tasks that allow you to learn new skills? Join Novo Nordisk Ukraine and start a career that will change your life
About the position
Novo Nordisk company’s medical representatives participate in the promotion of the company's products in medical institutions at all levels. You will be a part of a friendly team of professionals from the Central-South region of Ukraine.
- Higher education (doctor or pharmacist).
- Experience in the pharmaceutical business will serve as an additional asset.
- Good communication skills.
- Be successfully with the challenges.
- Readiness to independent work in the region.
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel.
- Readiness to regular business trips (no less than 50% of working time).
- Driver's license category "B" (test drive in hiring).
- Knowledge of basic English.
- Preferred places of residence – Odesa.
- Promote products in this area to achieve goals according to company’s plans.
- Effectively cooperate with key clients at the city, district, and regional levels and provide them with information about our products, injection devices and impressions for use. Find new customers and analyze their potential, as well as identify the needs of the company's products.
- Make annual individual business development plans in a specific area. Planning and participating in local events – conferences, humanitarian actions. To organize and conduct round-table meetings with specialists in endocrinology and pharmacy. Negotiating with a distributor to ensure availability of insulin in the region. Continually improve knowledge about products and markets and be an exemplary representative of the company. Regularly report on visits (tablet PC). Monitor all important events, processes and phenomena that affect or could affect business and/or image of the company and inform the Regional Manager in a timely manner. Analyze the activities of competitors. Fully comply with the document "Business Ethics" in the version, that exists under current law and comply with the legislation on the interaction with medical and pharmaceutical workers.
Millions rely on us
To work for Novo Nordisk you will need the skills, dedication and ambition to change lives for the better for millions of patients living with diabetes and other chronical diseases. In exchange, we offer the chance to be part of a truly global workplace, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.