Your future as a leader starts today. Our general Graduate Traineeship Programme: The Mars Leadership Experience (MLE), is the perfect grounding for a career in business leadership. You’ll manage projects, lead teams, take on roles with local and international exposure and make decisions with real consequences. The work will come thick and fast, preparing you for the challenges tomorrow.
The MLE comprises three 12-month placements. As a guide, you’ll typically follow a path through the three years with exposure to very different areas of our business. We offer Sales, Category Management, Marketing, Supply Chain and Project Management experience.
What will you do?
- 3 x 12-month placements (Y1 in Home country, Y2-Y3 on international assignments)
- You’ll experience different markets, different functions, different teams, countries and products
- You’ll manage projects andteams
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in any discipline
- Internationally mobile
- Passion to become a future General Manager
- Ability to learn and grow fast
- Proficiency in English
- Originally coming from SA or having permit to live and work in the country
What are the benefits?
- Competitive salary
- Full support moving on international assignment (relocation and housing allowance)
- Inspiring mentors and coaches
- We’ll work with you to clarify and support your career thinking and tailor your path through the program.
- Global trainee community
- Flexible working hours
Our recruitment process
- Register and apply online
- Fill the online questionnaire
- Participate in the digital interview
- Meet the Hiring Manager
- Participate in the final assessment center