Active participation and support of project managers and project members in factory planning with the main focus on:
- Preparation of project documents in the main topics Costs, Dates, and Quality.
- Holistic preparation, creation and execution of presentations and meetings.
- Tracking of the current timelines on construction site incl. approval process in cooperation with external project management.
- Creation of process status tracking for implementation of maintenance and facility management in the battery plant.
- Support by budget tracking and Project documentation.
- Course of studies: Degree program: Business Administration, (Business) Engineering or a comparable degree program - desired focus on project management and / or factory planning.
- Good knowledge of English is mandatory (please send the CV in English language).
- Knowledge of German will be an additional benefit.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft software, in particular MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Self-reliant, goal-oriented person who is also good at working in a team.
- Communicative, open and creative personality.
- High ethical and moral standards, honest and responsible.
Field of activity:Production
DepartmentManufacture of enginecomponents and IH & FM
Legnica, ul. Rycerska 24