Oakley Analytics Summer Internship
Date: Feb 6, 2020
Foothill Ranch, CA, US, 92610
Requisition ID: 123928
Store #: O00116 Human Resources - 1ICON FHR
Oakley. Designed to push the boundaries of performance. From advanced eyewear technology to apparel innovation, Oakley sets itself apart from the rest. Backed by the power of Luxottica, our athletes and customers expect the best in sports performance and Oakley employees help to fuel this drive
GENERAL FUNCTIONOakley. Designed to push the boundaries of performance. From advanced eyewear technology to apparel innovation, Oakley sets itself apart from the rest. Backed by the power of Luxottica, our athletes and customers expect the best in sports performance and Oakley employees help to fuel this drive.
The Oakley Summer Internship Program is a 10-week immersion into the Oakley brand. It’s a project-based internship where you will have the opportunity to learn, collaborate, and contribute to business success by working on priority projects. At Oakley, we love what we do! We are looking for students who share our passion and can turn their passion into dedication and focus to deliver great results.
See possibilities at Oakley by joining us as a summer intern in an Analytics related function.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and manage operational reports to provide insights to the business.
- Performs in-depth research, analyzes data, and communicates findings.
- Performs data analysis and recommends opportunities for process improvement.
- Actively pursuing a degree in Business Analytics, Information Technology, Finance, Mathematics, Statics, or related major
- Strong excel skills
- Strong blend of analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Available the full 10-week program, 40 hours per week
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Study abroad or international exposure
- Demonstrate leadership ability and relationship building skills
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 or e-mail HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com (be sure to provide your name and contact information for either option so that we may follow up in a timely manner).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Nearest Major Market: Orange County
Nearest Secondary Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Part Time, Seasonal, Analytics, Merchandising, Apparel, Retail, Management, Fashion
Foothill Ranch, CA, US, 92610 Foothill Ranch, CA, US, 92610