Europe Supply Chain Development Expert F/M
Aimargues, 30, FR, 34000
JOB CATEGORY: Supply
REQUISITION NUMBER: 342281
Join Mars and start creating a more prosperous future – for your community, for the planet and for yourself. From the moment you come aboard, you’ll find endless opportunities to pursue your passions, take on new challenges and explore the diverse business of a family-owned global player. And with the support of great managers, mentors and colleagues, you’ll be able to achieve everything you ever dreamed of and more. At Mars, your tomorrow starts today.
Want to know more about our business, functions and working environment?Talk to our Ambassadors https://www.marsfrance.fr/careers/talk-to-us
Europe Supply Chain Development Expert F/MLocation: Montpellier
As Europe Supply Chain Development Expert, aligned with Royal Canin vision 2025 and End-to-End Supply Chain approach, you would lead continuous improvement programs across Cluster supply chain physical organization, systems & process and provide new Supply chain capabilities to support Cluster Business strategy (e.g individualization, Omni-channel, D2C, Distribution network transformation, new Road-To-Market.
What are we looking for?
- Ideally you’ll have 6 years’ experience in Supply Chain role within FMCG organizations (ideally Food) or Consulting agency (specialized into Supply Chain).
- You’ll also broader cross-functional project management into Supply chain advanced solutions deployment.
- We want someone who has advanced skills using Excel for data analysis, experience using Navision/1NAV is preferable, as well as experience of using office productivity software
- Valuable with APICS-CPIM / CSCP degree or equivalent
What would be your key responsibilities?
- Design new Supply chain capabilities to meet new customer requirement and/or to support business strategy
- Manage Projects to Develop & start new Supply chain capabilities
- Lead the deployment of Supply chain standard process & tools (Customer Service/Warehousing/Transport) in collaboration with relevant local/regional stakeholders.
- Operate an active & shared watch/Benchmark on Supply chain services & solutions across Royal canin, Mars and local providers in order to have a proactive approach & bring awareness to the business of new supply chain solutions.
- Coordinate continuous improvement program across supply chain activities (Planning, logistic, order to cash process).
- Drive Regional Monitoring & Tracking activities through Dashboard & specific processes (either existing or to be designed and/or deployed)
What can you expect from Mars?
- Chance to be an actor of Royal Canin to offer a unique customer experience
- Opportunity to work with 45 Distribution centers, 4 factories and around 1500 finished goods into your portfolio.
- An industry competitive salary and benefits package.
- The opportunity to learn and develop, taking charge of your own career across Mars.
At Mars we’re all united by a common goal – to build relationships with trust, dignity and mutual respect today to make the world a better place for people and pets tomorrow. We’ve been proudly family owned for over 100 years, and it’s this independence that gives us the gift of freedom to think in generations, not financial years. So we invest in the long-term future of our business, our people, and the planet, guided by our enduring Principles.
Mars France employs over 4 200 Associates in 9 different factories and offices from Montpellier to Strasbourg, and on the field. Our Associates work across your favorite brands like m&m’s, Freedent, Whiskas, Pedigree, Royal Canin, Uncle Ben’s or Suzi Wan.
For 6 year in row, Mars has proudly been one of the 3 best Workplaces in France (according to the Great Place to Work® Institute). Mars is also recognized as the favorite company for interns and apprentices according to Happy Trainees® 2019.
Let’s keep in touch and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.
Job Segment: Developer, Social Media, Consulting, Data Analyst, Project Manager, Technology, Marketing, Data
Apply now » Aimargues, 30, FR, 34000