Date Posted: 2020-01-22-08:00
Location: 61 Seletar Aerospace View, Singapore
- Work directly with shop technicians to resolve technical queries regarding parts or engines.
- Establish and enhance shop instructions to ensure robust processes that produce high quality results.
- Interface with product support engineering organizations to pursue deviation acceptance for in process findings not addressed in shop manuals.
- Design and implement tooling as needed to drive quality improvements or introduction of new processes.
- Apply continuous improvement initiatives to increase productivity and lower cost.
- Actively support and contribute to Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S) and continuous improvement (ACE) site initiatives.
- Serve as the interface between shop technicians and senior leadership; ensuring daily tasks are completed in a safe and efficient manner, on schedule.
- Responsibilities will vary depending on the assignment.
- Bachelor / Masters degree in Aerospace/Mechanical Engineering, minimum 2nd upper class honors
- One to three years of relevant experience
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure
- Passion and commitment for technological innovations
- Strong hands-on and creativity skills
- Result driven, learning agility and leadership inclination skills
- Highly motivated team player with superior interpersonal and communication (written & verbal) skills.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.