The Growth Business Development Manager will play the role of “full-stack” business development. From lead generation to contract drafting, and from negotiation to execution, this individual will be responsible for end-to-end success of growth partnership across the world!
These industries are complex, and so is the organization within Tinder that supports it. You’re going to need to be skilled at collaborating with a diverse set of teams across the company to achieve your goals. In addition, you’ll need to be the champion and architect of your ideas. “Strategists” used to handing things off to an agency for development are probably not going to be successful. We’re looking for a leader with strong ownership over the outcome and who can carry our voice and our brand to new heights.
This is a huge priority for the Tinder business, and if this role sounds exciting to you, we can’t wait for you to get started!
Expect to hit the ground running with the following goals…
- Develop and execute global activities with telecommunications companies, digital sales platforms, payment providers (e-wallets, banks, etc), and OEMs across the world but focusing on opportunities in APAC.
- Support opportunities sourced by our local APAC business development reps.
- Dive deep on how Tinder helps partners connect with their target market, improve customer retention, and improve top-line revenues within the APAC market and abroad.
- Partner with Product Marketing, Business Development, Legal, and our Analytics team to build content for executives, decision makers, and developers to paint a compelling picture for new and continued areas of engagement with partners.
- Establish an industry-leading digital presence for the dating and lifestyle space through utilization of the world’s most powerful companies.
Experience & Competencies:
- At least 4-8 years of deal making experience, with strong knowledge of, and exposure to product marketing and program management.
- Experience at a telecommunications or platform company a plus.
- Executive presence with exceptional presentation, communication and consultative selling skills.
- Ability to operate in ambiguous environment or unstructured situations with a high degree of autonomy.
- People oriented and a strong team player combined with entrepreneurial skills.
- Demonstrated bias for action and track record of launching and growing innovative growth initiatives.
- Excellent analytical and finance skills with a good understanding of contract law.
- Excellent organizational and project planning/management skills coupled with the ability to work in a self-directed manner.
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, technology, or relevant field of study such as computer science
Additionally, candidates should possess the following qualities:
- The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
- Tremendous opportunity to solve some of the industry’s most exciting problems
- Working with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) match and meaningful equity
- Unlimited vacation and flexible working hours
- Daily catered lunches, endless supply of refreshments, fitness classes, and social events
- Modern, uplifting work environment in an ideal location