This is AdyenWe took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
IT Desk EngineerWe are searching for multiple IT Desk Engineers who will use technical skills to support our teams in troubleshooting and solving IT challenges. With a hands-on attitude, you are passionate about helping others and contributing to enhanced productivity of our dynamic workforce.
What you’ll do
- Use technical and soft skills to diagnose and troubleshoot other people’s IT challenges — from set-up and education of new users, to assisting colleagues with questions and optimize software processes.
- Look for new ways to continuously improve our global IT systems and functionalities.
- Solve hard technical problems and automate manual tasks.
Who you are
- You have advanced system and network skills in UNIX based systems like OS X and Linux, plus an interest in DevOps, internal services and IT security awareness.
- You like to work with Config Management Systems like, Puppet, Ansible, Chef; you have the mindset to automate and avoid repetitive tasks by scripting in Python, Bash.
- You have an understanding of networking and firewalls, and see the benefits of using opensource software.
- You are a flexible team player who is responsible, independent and able to make informed decisions.