- Keep improving team performance, working efficiency, customer experiences and saving cost align with Ops strategy.
- As customer service business owner, continuously design/re-design, optimize and enhance business process to make sure providing excellent service towards internal and external customers at all times.
- Manage daily in-house inbound office team.
- E nsure on going performance of daily operations in compliance with customer service rules and policies, corporate guidelines, compliance and legal requirements.
- Develop and implement proper tools or processes for local markets, with an objective to effectively and efficiently accomplish performance targets and KPIs.
- Ensure implementation and execution of customer complaint management program with high standard, to meet requirement of CBIRC as well as internal and external customers. Set and review for high standard complaint management process on regular to secure good customer experience.
- Work closely with vendor management team to ensure vendor’ s performance and fully support vendor quality improvement.
- Focus on people development with proper task delegation, coaching program and carreer development. Develop employee to next level.
- Education: Bachelor degree in Business Management, Finance or any other equivalents
- Experience in customer service area of Financial Services Company, Bank, or other related finance industry or function for at least 7 years.
At least 3 years people management experience
- Specific Knowledge
- Sound Customer Service experience, especially a call center management experience is preferred.
- Sound knowledge in auto finance practice and operational process or corporate banking operations will be preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Project management skills
- Excellent p eople management and organizational skills
- Excellent English, both written and spoken
- Sound knowledge about Microsoft Office applications
Field of activity:Others