Objective of job
- Conduct daily operation for Collateral Doc. Management team
Deliver the highest possible level of service to customers, dealers and MBAFC field staff, to perform the daily retail operations within timeline requirements, credit rules and legal & compliance requirements
Conduct Daily Retail Operations with High Correctness and High Efficiency
- Check the completeness and correctness of mortgage and demortgage documents;
- Input the mortgage and demortgage registration information to VRB system;
- Take pictures of all the documents and upload those documents to VRB system;
- Complete the mortgage and demortgage registration and print the vehicle registration certificate;
- Sort out mortgage and demortgage documents and handover to vendor for filing.
Communications with external parties
- Provide excellent services to customers whenever have interactions with.
- Provide professional communications and cooperations with external vendor and internal colleagues in daily business.
- Conduct other tasks assigned by supervisor to provide support on time;
- Bachelor degree would be a plus
- Sound knowledge about Microsoft Office applications
- Fair English would be a plus
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Sense of responsibility and chariness
- Good learning and execution ability
- 1 year experience in a Financial Services Company, Bank, or other related finance industry or function will be a plus.
- Experience in operations, documents management and service area will be preferable.
Field of activity:Others