- Take ownership of Data Warehouse and Data Lake business requirements analysis within the organization in the context of a changing IT and business landscape.
- Gather and understand the Data Warehouse and Data Lake requirements from the project team / application owner team / BU. Provide a range of technical solutions to projects/changes and collaborate with project manager to deliver the solutions as required.
- Strong problem solver with the ability to identify key project risks and technical issues and propose solutions.
- Evaluate Pros and Cons and make recommendation if there are multiple solutions to fulfill the requirements.
- Manage technical progress of DWH and Data Lake seperation project, including project working package design, scope management, task tracking, test plan, etc. Guide the development team in the implementation phase, to make sure the original design is properly implemented.
- Maintain strong stakeholder communication and engagement (Reporting, Controlling, Accounting, Operations and IT)
- Collabrate with project manager to facilitate workshops and interactions with other stakeholders
- Conform with all security related requirements by an efficient implementation of policies and guidelines.
- At least 8 years of professional experience on data related projects with track record of leading complex projects.
- Experrience and solid knowledge with relational database, e.g.g, MS SQL Server, Oracle and Teradata.
- Familiar with SQL and non-SQL database systems, and preferably with analytical related software/engine.
- Familiar with AI engine/Machine Learning, Hadoop ecosystem components and community.
- Strong experience in software life cycle management, system implementation, and agile methodologies.
- Strong communication, presentation and business and technical writing skills.
- Analytical mind able to understand and escalate risks and issues.
- Experience in vendor steering, including control/communication with vendors, contract management. Experience in working with external vendors and consultants, ability to track tasks and deliver on time.
- Experienced in multi-national company or multi-cultural environment.
- Cross-functional project team management.
- Understanding of automotive financial services industry and regulatory reporting is a plus.
- Awareness of emerging issues, including regulations, industry practices and new technologies.
- Experience in multi-national company or multi-cultural environment.
Field of activity:Finance/Controlling
DepartmentBusiness Intelligence China