As an intern, you’ll become an expert on the Bloomberg Terminal and gain a deeper understanding of technology and finance. In addition to your projects, you’ll participate in coding challenges, attend tech talks and network with other interns.
We’ll trust you to:
- Take ownership of projects under the guidance of your mentor
- Be a collaborative member of your team
- Have a deep understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Be an excellent problem solver
You’ll need to:
- Have programming experience in C, C++, Java or Python
- Be working towards a degree in Computer Science
- Be passionate about technology and have an eagerness to learn in our high energy, fast-paced environment.
If this sounds like you, please apply below!
We are deeply proud of our diverse and open culture, and value diversity of thought and perspective in every form. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other classification protected by applicable law. Disruptive innovation and breakthrough performance only happen when we are able to channel the diverse ideas and experiences of our employees to solve the needs of our clients.