Would you like to take part in developing and improving our Internal Funds transfer pricing framework?
We are now looking for an Analyst to ensure that Nordeas internal funds transfer pricing process runs efficiently and effectively. This is a great opportunity for someone interested in Treasury to join a crucial team and learn about ALM and the pricing of funds and liquidity in Nordea.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to Treasury and ALM. We add value by ensuring a strong, sustainable and regulatory compliant balance sheet (assets and liabilities) while maximizing the net interest margin within the overall risk-appetite and supporting business areas’ ability to serve customers well. You’ll be
an integral part of the Internal Funds Transfer Pricing and Capital frameworks team, where we focus on the Group's funds transfer pricing (FTP) and economic capital frameworks, which combined are central in measuring and managing the Group's value creation. As an Analyst, your focus will be to ensure that the FTP processes run efficiently and effectively and take an active part in developing IT infrastructure to support this process.
What you’ll be doing
- Plan / execute / coordinate controls to ensure correctness of the booking process
- Analysis of monthly and quarterly financial results
- Securing that relevant and efficient action is taken when issues are found
- Supporting and engaging in the creation of tools and models that support decisions in liquidity and funding
- Analyzing data, performing impact studies, and proactively develop and implement improved methodologies
- Review / Automize processes to drive improvements
You’ll join a team where we believe in a healthy and productive environment that nurtures employee well-being and successful business. Our skilled, dedicated employees and their ability to deliver make us stand out.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you
- Are structrured, able to work independant and self-organized
- Have excellent analytical skills
- Are a team player with a positive can-do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile for a common goal
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Knowledge about SQL and Python is an advantage but not a strict requirement
- Fluent in English, both speaking and writing (professional level)
Your experience and background
- Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or other relevant field.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience from Finance/IT processes, project manager and/or within a financial institution