Would you like to have opportunity to contribute to global efforts to combat financial crime for greater good of society?
We are looking for (Junior) Process Officer to join us in the fight against financial crime.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re a large employer in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Transaction Monitoring Investigation team. We add value by monitor of transactions looking for unusual activities on Nordea customer’s accounts. As (Junior) Process Officer, you’ll play a valuable role in identification of potential money-laundering, counter terrorist financing, bribery and corruption.
What you’ll be doing
- Conducting research on items that are suspicious in nature, which includes analyzing and investigating transactions for suspicious activity
- Cooperating with Nordic team environment to investigate and detect possible money laundering activities and terrorism financing
- Handling alerts in line with standard processes, compliance rules and international regulations from AML & CTF area
- Being an expert in AML and help fight financial crime
- Improving quality and efficiency of assigned processes
You’ll join Transaction Monitoring Investigation team, where we protect society from financial crime.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you
- Have strong analytical and investigation skills
- Focus on Quality
- Are able to work under pressure
- Have positive “can do” attitude
Your experience and background
- English skills – professional (at least B2 level)
- Improvement mindset
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools