Would you like to have an opportunity for cooperation with many stakeholders across Nordea and touching different business areas? We are now looking for an Assistant/Service Operations Officer to be a part of securities holdings and cash accounts reconciliation process.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re a large employer in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunityWelcome to the Reconciliation Services team. We add value by reporting discrepancies between Nordea’s and custodian’s accounting books, both cash and securities. The team’s work is strictly connected with work done by settlements and corporate actions teams, as well as services provided by traders located in front offices. As Assistant/Service Operations Officer you’ll play a valuable role in high quality service delivery and Clients’ satisfaction.
What you’ll be doing:
- Opening acccounts and maintaining reconciliation applications
- Reconciling cash and holdings accounts
- Investigating discrepancies between Nordea and custodian’s accounting books and allocating them to responsible teams
- Participating in the projects related to the team’s capability
- Cooperating with many internal stakeholders with a purpose of ensuring good customer experience
You’ll join a collaborative team focused on operational excellence. The role is based in Łódź.
Who you areCollaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have a strong drive to take a responsibility for own learnings and a continuous learning approach
- Are a strong team player with a flexible and an open-minded mind-set
- Have an analytical mindset and a drive to deliver in accordance with deadlines
- Are focused on details combined with seeing wider perspective
Your experience and background:
- Good knowledge of English (both spoken, written)
- Finance related university degree or equivalent professional experience would be an asset
If this sounds like you, get in touch!