Do you want to be part of one of the biggest, business critical programmes in Novo Nordisk, improving patient safety by applying serialisation to our packaging material and ensuring traceability in our global supply chain?
About the departmentYou will join the Manufacturing Execution Solution department which is part of Corporate IT in Novo Nordisk A/S that employs 300 highly skilled IT professionals. We are part of a greater SAP community with 100+ employees, in Denmark and India, providing SAP services to the entire global organisation across the value chain. We are closely engaged with all Novo Nordisk business areas, to identify and implement optimal solutions for the business. SAP is a strategic priority in Novo Nordisk, and we are working on a portfolio of activities and projects that will leverage the usage of SAP across Novo Nordisk
The PositionYou will become part of a dedicated SAP Logistic team providing hands on configuration and functional 2nd level support. You will be driving and participating in periodical system releases, working with both defining and implementing changes in close collaboration with line of business. You will also be expected to participate in in strategic project initiatives of varying size and complexity. A high level of quality must be ensured in our deliverables. You will therefore manage ITIL processes and adhere to regulatory requirements. Limited travel activities shall be expected.
As a part of SAP Logistics team, we expect you to support services and ensure that the business requirements are met in area of SAP GBT by developing and maintaining NN SAP Logistics solution. Apart from Maintaining the task you should also be able to perform release and change requests, coordination, documentation, verification with test and quality assurance activities. You should also have hands on experience in Batch and Handling unit management. Knowledge on PPPI, QM Log, MM,SD and Interfaces will be advantage.
Degree or equivalent experience in Supply Chain Management, Computer Science, Life Science or related field. BS/BA degree up to 5 years’ experience or MS degree with minimum 3 years’ experience.
You possess the talent to understand and implement complex business processes end-to-end and bridge the needs with optimal SAP solutions. You have experience with configuration and solid understanding of integration between the modules and systems.
- You should have 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in GBT. (Mandatory)
- Should have work experience on interfaces. (Mandatory)
- Should be able to analysis complex networks in forward or backward graphical trace, completely trace tracked objects, for example, a batch, analyze multiple objects in one run & create reports.
- Should be aware of events linked with internal and external systems.
- You should be aware of the different reports and their functionalities.
- Should be aware of the frond end and backend functioning.
- Should be aware of webservices for incoming data from external system
- Should be aware of different IDOC and updates in system from different SAP systems.
- Work experience on change support (handling of changes or new requirement) (Mandatory)
- You should have knowledge on standard tools like HP QC, Service Now, Solution Manager, Release Management etc. (Process Knowledge)
- You should be a team player who can work both in teams and still be able to work independently, focus on efficiency and business value in all tasks being executed, and communicate productively with clients
- You should have ability to work with both super user and ABAP developers
- You should have good time management and organization skills; the ability to prioritize own work to meet tight deadlines while maintaining the highest standards of work
- You must have experience from working in a project oriented, international matrix organisation
- Should have experience with support processes including use of tools and ITIL processes
- Experience from working in a service level-based organisation and managing service level agreements with customers and vendors
- Ability to travel
- Implementations / Rollout / Support Project experience you have in GBT (any Experience/exposure in SAP QM Module)
- Experience in Product Recalls, Batch Tracing(like in Forward direction or Backward direction etc ) Batch Management, Batch Classification.
- Experience with GBT Integration to other systems (integration to 3rd Party and Integration to SAP ECC)
- Any experience/Exposure to Event Ties/Events/Webservices/idocs/RFC and Any technical knowledge (ABAP, including debugging/troubleshooting) etc.
- You must have experience working with GBT Front End / Webui etc.
Working at Novo NordiskIn Novo Nordisk, you will be met with trust, interesting challenges and rich opportunity for personal and professional growth. You will be investing your unique skills in an environment focused around a competent sharing of knowledge, and where your talent and experience is valued. We are proud to use our dedication and our capabilities to make a difference for millions of people around the world.
ContactFor further information please contact archita tripathi at email@example.com
Deadline28 Nov 2020
Millions rely on us
To work for Novo Nordisk you will need the skills, dedication and ambition to change lives for the better for millions of patients living with diabetes and other chronic diseases. In exchange, we offer the chance to be part of a truly global workplace, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.