Leica Biosystems is a cancer diagnostics company and a global leader in workflow solutions, offering the most comprehensive portfolio from biopsy to diagnosis.
Our mission of “Advancing Cancer Diagnostics, Improving Lives” is at the heart of our corporate culture. Our easy-to-use and consistently reliable offerings help improve workflow efficiency and diagnostic confidence.
We are looking for a Commercial Operations Manager Northern and Eastern Europe (m/f/d), who will be remote-based in the Netherlands, with the request to commute to our office in Amsterdam, when needed.
This is a key Commercial position within our NEE (Northern & Eastern Europe) Region. The objective is to drive commercial decisions and performance, by focusing in areas as Pricing, Forecasting and Reporting.
Essential to this position will be the ‘drive for the results’ attitude to make true “Best Team Wins”, partnering across the organization with key stakeholders. Our new associate will have a hands-on role, demonstrating commercial acumen, ability to identify and handle risks/liabilities, effective communication of proposed solutions, obtain agreement and coordinate all stakeholders, track and report account profitability.
Pricing & Contract management
- Responsible for the coordination and documentation of all contract matters that go beyond the Leica Biosystems standard terms and conditions
- Running timely and profitable execution of large projects
- Identify risk and compliance of T&C outlined in tender / contractual agreements. Compliance and Financial auditing – to ensure compliance with reference to SOX and Danaher guidelines
- Develop and implement financial monthly/annual reporting for customer accounts, in line with the contractual terms and agreed account profitability
- Support NEE team with pricing tool reports
- Support NEE and EMEA teams with price realization analysis
- Establish pricing process and guidelines for two different “go to” market models: direct and indirect
- Coordinate the NEE forecasting process by preparing worksheets in close cooperation with Sales and Customer Care
- Coordinate and prepare the weekly forecasting calls and consolidate the NEE forecast. Provide it to the NEE Commercial Director in a timely fashion
- Prepare monthly actuals reports (Orders, Revenue), trends analysis, B2B analysis
- Update EMEA KPI file for monthly SU and MBR review
- Report monthly forecast worksheets for EMEA regional roll-up
- Provide regions with actuals update (backlog, orders, revenue) as part of weekly forecasting process
Funnel & Marketing
- Perform and maintain monthly funnel dashboards in SFDC
- Develop tools for aligning SFDC in instrument forecasting process
- Develop market size and share analysis based on SFDC data
- Analytical educational background
- Brilliant early careers are very welcome OR at least 2y of experience in a similar role into a matrix, fast-paced and global organization
- Proficiency in Dutch and English is a must
- Knowledge of SAP. Familiarity with standard IT Tools (Windows, MS Office, Lotus Notes)
Personal trait profile:
- Excellent Communication skills, able to build constructive and effective relationships inside the organization.
- Analytical thinker, able to understand the whole picture as well as deep-dive into details
- Ability to navigate throughout processes
- Works with integrity and understands compliance requirements
Leica Biosystems is part of Danaher Corporation, a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available .