Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
For our innovative Adobe Experience Manager enterprise solution driving a billion-dollar revenue, Adobe is looking for a Software Engineer to join our Engineering team working on AEM Assets as a Cloud Service!
We’re seeking candidates to help us design, build and run high traffic, high-demand services that drive business for the world’s top brands. We are looking for people who are self-starters.
What you will do
- Support the transformation of AEM’s current, after the fact automation, into a scalable Platform as a Service
- Work with engineering teams to design, build, and maintain systems and solve complex experience management operations and automation challenges.
- Review and collaborate on features, technology, architecture, designs, time & budget estimates, and test strategies.
- Inspire and encourage solution teams to build reliable and scalable services.
- Keep pace with the evolving technology trends in software development and operations to take advantage of the industry trends and translate them for Adobe.
- Identify and drive opportunities to improve automation for the team (deployment, management and visibility of our services) and ensure a high level of value, productivity, quality and reliability.
- Participate in an on-call schedule.
- Knowledge of Java and familiar with Java development concepts and practices. Prior knowledge of AEM development is a huge plus.
- Deep understanding of both software engineering and technical operations.
- Familiar with a variety of the cloud and automation concepts, practices and procedures
- Experience with Azure or AWS cloud platforms and their concepts
- Experience in container technologies like Mesos, DC/OS, Kubernetes, and Docker
- Experience in automation and observation technologies like NewRelic, Grafana, Helm, Jenkins, Nagios, Prometheus or similar is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related area and 5+ years’ experiences.
- Great teammate who thrives under pressure
- Interest in working with leading-edge technology and demanding customers
- Obsessed in improving customer value high quality and reliable services
- Proven acuity in building and running world class services
- Passion for technology and to drive our vision
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in English
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our outstanding Check-In approach where ongoing feedflows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.