Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Renewals Sales Specialist - Digital Experience (Applicable for ISR)
The challengeWe are currently recruiting results-oriented sales professionals to handle renewals business of the installed base of our growing Adobe Digital Experience Business in the UK. You will report into one of our UK Sales Leaders within the Digital Experience business and work closely with the Sales Teams and the Customer Success Mangers within the wider business.. This role is the first step of the Sales Career path within Adobe.
This opportunity is suitable for individuals who are interested in working in a fast paced environment, across a 12 month fixed period within their sandwich placement year for 2021.
What you’ll do
- Secure the renewal of the contracts of our Digital Experience customers install base in coordination with the Customer Success Managers and the rest of the Adobe Sales Team.
- Identify expansion opportunities to generate additional revenue (upsell & cross-sell), driving those opportunities to closure and/or ensuring that the appropriate account management resources are engaged to maximize the opportunity.
- Handle a sales pipeline of renewals and new business which consistently delivers above expectation results.
- Negotiate, liaise and communicate both internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the sales process.
- Deliver online presentations and demonstrations and coordinate internal resources as needed.
- Share customers insights to the rest of the Sales organization.
- Track non-renewal, pending, and lost renewals including reasons for cancelation for analysis.
- Support evolving sales processes aimed at improving renewal efficiency.
- Conduct oneself in a highly professional and ethical manner, adopting behaviors that enhance the reputation of the company. Act with integrity at all times.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant feedback.
What you need to succeed
- Candidates should be working towards a relevant business related bachelors degree.
- Understanding of the end to end sales cycle management from prospecting to closing
- Ability to call within all levels of an organization, identifying decision makers, and building long-term customer relationships by establishing trust and credibility.
- Highly motivated and professional with excellent communication skills, confident and goal oriented.
- Ability to build pipeline through up-selling & cross-selling into our customer base.
- Must have high ethics, integrity, and humility with a desire to operate as part of a team.
- Ability to challenge the status quo to help drive innovation across the business.
- Professional Proficiency in English and (French/German as appropriate)
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedflows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.