Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Company Overview:At Adobe, we’re changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day—and we’re the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We’re a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about leading from where you sit, join us.
Click this link to experience A Day in the Life at Adobe: http://www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/careeropp/fma/dayinthelife/
Position Summary:AEM Technical Consultants are responsible for the partnership between Adobe and our strategic clients, driving value realization and return on the client’s investment. This team is comprised of technology-savvy individuals who have experience in digital marketing and know its value in driving company strategies. Work directly with our clients to understand business and technical requirements, and to develop solutions to ensure success!
What you will do:
- Provide a great relationship experience for all assigned clients and assist clients to expand their usage and adoption of Adobe products.
- Work closely with Sales Executive and consult with other team members (consulting/project management/engineering services/customer support) to be sure mutual objectives are met in support of client happiness.
- Communicate consistently with clients throughout the contract lifecycle, calling out meaningful issues where needed.
- Maintain client contact and provide status updates for all excellent issues while continuing to handle client expectations, keeping clients satisfied and expectations realistic.
- Demonstrate Amazon and Azure cloud services and advanced Adobe Command/Control systems to use the next generation cloud management solution
- Collaborate with the teams that provision, customize, monitor, handle and upgrade our cloud hosted Enterprise offering and drive continuous improvements into the management system to support these areas.
What you will need:
- Extensive experience with cloud hosting technology, including Azure and AWS infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of Linux, Windows Server and Java systems Chef
- Excellent communication, social, presentation, and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Exceptional customer management skills including consulting and training; strong desire for customer success
- Proven ability to navigate constant change and excel in high-stress situations while maintaining a clear line of communication with customers
- Experience with long term operation, monitoring and upgrade of enterprise software
- Ability to demonstrate AWS and Azure cloud services; advanced Adobe Command/Control systems for utilizing as the next-gen cloud management solution
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Prior account management and/or project management experience with Fortune 500 clients
- Experience troubleshooting and operating Adobe AEM in and enterprise environment
- Knowledge of and experience with digital marketing technologies
- Managed services experience