- Continue to drive internal marketing momentum of globally managed alliance partners through specific marketing activities.
- Programmatically drive innovation to support agreed upon GTM plans through global events, programs and/or campaigns (both partner and GN Audio led).
- Develop process and scalable workstreams for predictability and consistent communication.
Key Responsibilities and Objectives
- Collaborate with Strategic Alliance marketing and programs team to ensure clear business objective setting and KPIs in support of events, programs and campaigns.
- Ensure campaigns and programs managed by Global Alliances Marketing are developed to 70% completion with the remaining 30% made available for localization and regional execution.
- Acting as a support with regional execution in partnership with Regional Alliances Marketeers.
- Maintain strong stakeholder relationships for owned activities supporting the greater plan and strategy.
- At least 10 years of channel marketing or program experience within an IT or telecom environment.
- Deep understanding of Unified Communications and Strategic Alliances landscape (Microsoft, Zoom, Google, AWS, Cisco, etc).
- Deep understanding of the global Channel landscape, from reseller to GSI.
- Strong understanding and insight into the Enterprise/B2B channel landscape and what is necessary to drive attention and demand in a highly competitive industry.
- Track record of successfully developing and deploying programmatic commercial & marketing activities within a B2B channel landscape.
- A familiarity with the culture and dynamics of the different markets across the world and a proven ability to apply knowledge to the strategic planning of to, and through channel marketing.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, a structured thinker, excellent written and verbal communication skills, an experienced company spokesperson.
- Experienced matrix navigator: able to balance and leverage the combined strengths and requirements of Corporate HQ and the regional field operations.
- Excellent stakeholder management.
- Dynamic, proactive and decisive: able to work with minimal guidance
- Personally ambitious to achieve remarkable results and to be held accountable for achieving promised targets.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and a proven ability to communicate effectively in a multi-cultural matrix environment and at all levels from CMO to country sales managers.
- Willingness to work from home but travel internationally & frequently (when possible and needed).
GN Audio/Jabra makes life sound better by developing intelligent sound solutions that transform lives through the power of sound, enabling you to hear more, do more & be more than you ever thought possible. Our integrated headset and communications solutions assist professionals in all types of businesses in being more productive. Our wireless headsets and earbuds are designed to fit any lifestyle - from sports enthusiasts to commuters and office workers. Jabra is part of the GN group, which operates in more than 90 countries across the world. Founded in 1869, GN group today has more than 5,000 employees. GN Audio an EEO Employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, military service, sexual orientation, genetic information, or gender identity.