The Administrative Coordinator will primarily support the deployment and redeployment of personnel to multiple OCONUS locations including high-risk areas operated by US military forces within the Central Command (CENTCOM), European Command (EUCOM), Africa Command (AFRICOM) and Pacific Command (PACOM) Areas of Operation (AORs). Candidate will assist the Deputy Program Manager (DPM) and Deployment Specialist (DS) with tracking and organizing data collection and documentation related to country-specific entry/exit requirements, personnel movements, and scheduling and assisting personnel with completing all OCONUS requirements. In addition, the candidate will support the DPM with the tracking, scheduling and monitoring of multiple IT projects as needed.
Candidate must be detail oriented and be able to multitask and follow established business processes and regulations. Candidate must also be able to communicate effectively with teammates, management and government Program Office personnel. Must be able to obtain a security clearance.
The ideal candidate will have a high degree of initiative and the ability to self-direct their work and take ownership of their assigned responsibilities.
- Interpret and comply with various government agency requirements regarding country-specific entry/exit requirements using established procedures
- Track personnel movements, schedules, and assist with OCONUS-related requirements
- Maintain deployment requirements database for assigned employees
- Schedule, monitor and track all pre-deployment preparations, which includes training, medical/dental/immunizations exams, visa requirements, etc.
- Assemble digital and hard copy deployment, CRC and personnel records
- Work closely with the DS and task leads to gather deployment requirements, schedules and information
- Assist Deployment Specialist in the development of Privacy Plan and Standard Operating Procedures
- Assist in making travel arrangements and travel approval for international travelers
- Update IT project related activities in both SharePoint and Remedy ITSRM
- Assist in the coordination of vendor site surveys Is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Consistently meets or exceeds timing deadlines
- Demonstrates a high energy level with a strong sense of urgency for those issues that must be resolved quickly.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service, communication and Microsoft Office skills and abilities.
- Handling confidential/sensitive information
- Works late with little notice or non-standard hours (nights/weekends on occasion) to meet mission requirements
Here's What You'll Need:
Qualifications - External
Requires two (2) years of college with courses in business administration, computer science, or industrial management, and four (4) years progressive experience, or any equivalent
combination of relevant education and experience.
Must have expert knowledge of using Microsoft Office products (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience with DoD deployment systems and published guidance (i.e., Synchronized Pre-deployment and Operational Tracker (SPOT), Aircraft and Personnel Automated Clearance System (APACS) and the DoD Foreign Clearance Guide).
- Experience as Global Mobility or international travel coordinator
- Experience in researching Visa requirements and Visa processing
- Experience in Human Resources support
Requires sitting for extended periods of time at a desk (90%). Requires sitting at a computer terminal for long periods of time (90%). There is a possibility that due to parking availability and location of work area walking moderate to long distances can sometimes be required.
Inside office/cubicle environment. Requires ability to interact professionally with co-workers and all levels of management (100%).
Equipment and Machines
Requires ability to operate a personal computer, a telephone, copier, and other general office equipment (100%). Ability to conduct evaluation of third and fourth generation or current state of the art computer hardware and software and its ability to support specific requirements, interfacing with other equipment and systems.
Attendance is critical. Work hours are normally 8 hours per day and 5 days per week, Monday through Friday. Being prompt is important to provide continuous and on-going service to customers. Attendance is important to maintain continuity of service. Work outside of normal duty hours may be required with as little as one hour advance notice. Overtime is infrequent, but important when required (1%).
Other Essential Functions
Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. Must be able to interface with individuals at all levels of the organization. Must be able to obtain unescorted access to work areas. Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a drug-free workplace.
Primary Location:United States-Florida-Tampa-20315-EKEN
Job Posting:Jan 20, 2021, 8:38:44 PM
Job Classification:Full-Time Regular
Capabilities:Advanced Technology Facilities