Who we areAnalysys Mason is recognised across the world as the leading management consulting firm focusing on telecoms, media and technology (TMT).
Since 1985, we have worked with the main players in the TMT market, becoming an influential and recognised adviser in the industry. Our work as an impact not only on our clients’ strategies, but also on governments and regulators who we advise on key industry developments.
Our 350 consultants and analysts are based in 17 offices across 13 countries, and they have worked in more than 100 countries, making Analysys Mason a truly global company.
What we doWith our expertise in strategy and planning, transaction support, regulation and policy, transformation and research, we provide tangible results for our clients globally to support them with changes and disruptions in the market.
In our small and medium business (SMB) practice, we provide insights into how organisations spend their ICT budget, the buying behaviours within SMBs and the channel partners and routes to market they use.
Our customers benefit from our expertise and insights by engaging with our analysts, using our online content portal and via consulting projects.
Your new roleAs our new Business Development Manager in our SMB practice, you will be responsible for building new relationships and converting these contacts into profitable clients.
You will work with the world’s leading technology companies, such as Microsoft, Apple and Intel, as well as up and coming firms to sell them the value and impact our Research Programmes will have on their business.
To do so, you will use internal and external resources, such as our client data base, referrals, CRM leads and social media to find the best contact to speak to in the marketing, sales or strategy team.
Alongside our analysts, you will work with your clients to understand their business goals and solve their needs and provide solutions.
You will take ownership of your pipeline and prepare and manage your forecasts with the help of our Sales Director and the wider team.
- Identifying key contacts in the sales, marketing and strategy teams of the world leading technology companies and building relationship with them
- Understanding your clients’ business goals and selling them the impact our solutions will have on their business
- Collaborating with analysts to prepare the sales meeting, understand your clients, the market they evolve in and their target audience
- Attending industry events where you will engage with your clients directly and build your expert knowledge on the sector
Your existing experience
- Experience and a successful track record in selling solutions to clients and collaborating with analysts
- Interest in working in a technology environment and enjoy working with the leading companies across the world
- Educated to degree-level and fluent in English
Our commitment to youYou will receive a competitive salary package, an annual bonus, attractive benefits including private healthcare, social events, flexible working, your birthday off, and enhanced parental leave.
Our employees also benefit from our cross-company health and wellbeing programme and Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives, including a mindfulness app (Headspace) subscription and volunteer days.
We remain committed to fair work practices, with equal opportunities for all individuals be that employee, worker, client, job applicant or other associated person.