Apply now »
Curitiba, PR, BR
Job Role Summary
The Salesforce Analyst is part of Sales & Marketing team that supports and develops SalesForce related applications for internal client. (S)he troubleshoots and works with end-users to ensure applications meet their needs. Analyst will be responsible for managing and administering Salesforce environments in order to implement new business requirements while also assisting with new project and initiatives.
Job Role Responsibilities
- Work on user request prioritized backlog
- Work with internal customers to gather requirements and implement configuration changes, support development and unit/ user testing
- Follow Change Management guidelines
- Keep abreast of Salesforce releases, features and best practices.
- Make recommendations to Management and Business Advisors regarding the best option to be implemented as appropriate.
- Support Salesforce Projects and New Initiatives.
- Follow and understand Agile Methodologies (Kanban, Scrum,…).
- Continuous improvement keeping the knowledge and training up-to-date.
- Deep knowledge on Salesforce administration
- Object and Fields
- Security & Sharing (Profiles & Permission sets, Sharing rules…)
- Automation tools (workflows, approval processes, process builder, flows…)
- Ability to produce good design documents to deliver sound solutions
- Ability to quickly learn both technical and functional processes
- Good decision making and business judgment with customer focus
- Fluency in English
Desire Technical skills:
- SalesForce Release Management tools (ant, change sets, Salesforce DX)
- Knowledge of C#, Apex and Java languages
Expected Level of Proficiency
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (preferably)
- 2+ years’ of experience working with Salesforce
- One or more Salesforce certifications demonstrating current knowledge as a developer (nice to have)
- Proficient in writing clean, solid, readable code (essential)
Job Segment: Computer Science, Developer, Java, Change Management, Technology, Management
Apply now »