Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Our CompanyChanging the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to craft alluring and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The OpportunityAs an ever growing list of the who’s who of global Fortune 50 and 500 companies move to and expand their business operations on the Adobe Experience Cloud. Adobe Managed Services is on the hunt for extraordinary technical talent that can help shepherd these household brand names on their journey to the cloud!
Adobe Managed Services is a small, yet fast growing team that positions itself as a centre of operational excellence for its customers. Sitting between our customers, the Adobe Experience Cloud, Public Cloud Services and third party application developers. The mission of the team is to help customers succeed through all stages of operations. From onboarding and project scoping to development and release cycles and of course stable, scalable and well maintained daily enterprise operations.
The RoleThis role will be a dedicated technical contact for 5 to 7 enterprise customers who will be in varying states of onboarding to the Adobe Experience Cloud. You will become your customer’s advocate within the greater Adobe organisation.
- Responsibilities include implementing and supporting standard deployment methodologies, managing custom integrations, bridging communication with customers, third party providers, project management, internal engineering and automation engineers.
- Be a trusted technical advisor to enable customers to apply our tools to achieve their business objectives by providing resources to answer customer questions, identifying needs for account customisation and working with sales, provide further implementation where applicable and ensure that every customer contract is renewed.
- Handle the customer’s interaction with Adobe to ensure that requests for technical support and professional services are coordinated and appropriate resources engaged.
- Work with the global Managed Services team to improve and grow our operational processes, technical architecture development, automation improvements and consistency in global service delivery.
What you’ll need
- Real passion for customer service and experience and have proven past experience with customer centric roles and organisations.
- Strong and proven track record of successfully handling customer relationships and technical projects with an excellent work ethic and leadership skills.
- Ambitious and passionate about exceeding customer expectations and an understanding of enterprise Internet business models and online processes, terminology, concepts and strategies.
- Excellent social, presentation, and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to deal with change and excel in high stress situations, be self led, responsive and dedicated to customer success.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Information Systems, Software Engineering or similar.
- Good experience with AWS and Azure.
- Solid understanding of Linux, HTTP, Apache and Internet Content Delivery.
- Exceptional troubleshooting and technical deep dive capability.
- Experience troubleshooting and operating Adobe AEM in an enterprise environment.
- Experience with long term operation, monitoring and upgrade of Enterprise software.
Highly regarded qualifications
- Master’s degree or other advanced education.
- Prior account management and/or project management experience with Fortune 500 clients.
- Knowledge of and experience with digital marketing technologies.
- Prior experience with customer success in a SaaS, or Managed Services company.
- Experience using digital marketing products and FSI vertical experience.
- Experience with enterprise content management systems.
- Consulting and/or technical training experience.
- Australian Citizens only