This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
What you’ll doYou will be developing user interfaces for our payment terminals with the goal to deliver a great in-store shopper experience, which means your work will be seen in all our merchants' stores around the world. As part of the Point of Sale (POS) solution, you’ll be responsible for the full life cycle of your developments, from scoping, to it being live on the platform. This includes communicating with stakeholders (product managers, product designers, backend developers), testing, iterating purposefully, and monitoring the impact of your projects. You will have the freedom to identify and improve parts of the development process to make it more consistent, robust and scalable. A big part of this is improving the tooling stack used for developing payment terminal user interfaces. You will collaborate across development streams and time zones to make things happen.
Who you are
- You have experience building user interfaces with strong understanding of HTML and CSS. As the terminals use embedded HTML, this will be the focus.
- You recognize yourself in the Adyen Formula: being open minded, having a proactive attitude, always trying to make it work while keeping the bigger picture in mind.
- You actively share your knowledge and enthusiasm to develop yourself and your team.
- You’re able to independently gather technical requirements and create a plan to execute those requirements.
- You are a strong team player, you like to connect and communicate in person with your team members and other stakeholders to come to the best solution.
Who we areAdyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!