Remote (Any State), VA US
Remote (Any State), VA US
Job DescriptionWhat You’ll Get to Do:
CACI is a prime contractor for the development and integration of a Salesforce based solution for the US Navy to provide performance evaluation solutions for the workforce. The system is a SaaS/PaaS solution that will provide flexible functionality for Navy to transform their existing performance evaluation processes for the future.
At CACI, our philosophy of employee advancement rests on a cultural foundation of providing unlimited equal opportunity for growth, recognition and rewards. We provide the environment and support to immediately nurture and stretch your abilities. This project is part of a significant strategic growth plan centered on human capital systems and other business systems lines of business in CACI. Joining the project offers more than a project assignment; it offers a career growth opportunity in a growing and strategic CACI line of business with great success for Federal and DoD market customers.
More About the Role:
CACI is seeking Salesforce Administrators to join our team in delivering cutting-edge technology solutions spanning cloud, mobile and enterprise web solutions for the US Navy. If you are a team player with collaborative, application development, and implementation skills, please read on!
What you’ll get to do:
- Serve as primary system administrator for the enterprise Salesforce.com environment
- Work with Salesforce Data Loader for data updates
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Work with our institutional management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to meet criteria including but are not limited to:
- o 3 year check for felony convictions
- o 1 year check for illegal drug use
- o 1 year check for misconduct such as theft or fraud
- College degree (B.S.) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Management Systems or a related discipline. Equivalent professional experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Minimum three years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Experience with nonprofit processes preferred
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
- Secret Clearance
- Security+ CE or higher certification
You are good at:
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
Job LocationUS-Arlington-VA-VIRGINIA SUBURBAN
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.