Accounting/Finance InternThe Essity GBS (Global Business Services)- Financial Services is searching for an Accounting/Finance Intern to support North America. This position will be based at the Service Excellence Center (SEC) in Neenah, WI.
About the RoleThe Accounting/Finance Intern will support the GBS Financial Services in all areas including general accounting and reporting.
We're looking for people who embody our values, aren't afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We're always looking for ways to improve our products and ourselves. If this is you, we'd love to talk.
What You Will Do
- Documenting Unclaimed Property Regulations
- Initial Research related to Unclaimed Property, document status, follow up.
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation Support
- Monitor and Create Journal Entries
- Account Analysis
- Monthly Intercompany Invoicing via MINT System
- Misc. Cash Application & Reconciliation
- InvoiceTrack coding (of G/L Accounts/Cost Centers)
- Assist in Weekly Freight Postings
- Assist with annual Tax Package (Mar/Apr)
- Perform monthly close procedures and reporting, as delegated
- Other tasks as deemed necessary by the GBS Finance Manager
- Works closely GBS Financial Service North America team
- Works closely with other GBS Areas
- Works with the key customer across Essity
- Works with Customers, Governmental reporting units
Who You Are
- Business Major, Accounting or Finance major preferred
- Ability to work independently, use own initiative, and to understand when own decisions can and should be taken
- Strong computer skills (Excel)
What We Can Offer YouAt Essity, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Collaborative and Caring Culture | Empowerment & Engaged People | Work with Impact and A Powerful Purpose | Individual Learning & Career Growth | Health & Safety Priority | Sustainable Value Together| Innovation| Sustainable Working Life | Total Reward