Abercrombie & Fitch Co. is a portfolio of lifestyle brands including Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, Hollister, and Gilly Hicks. Reaching customers across 120+ countries, we strive to create customer-centric, omni-channel experiences for our global customer base.
How do we do it? Every day, our associates show up and empower one another to stay curious and think big. As a team of relentless innovators, we aren’t afraid to dream boldly. We are accountable and aim to the highest caliber to understand, push boundaries and embrace change. We coach, mentor, care, and bring our best selves every day because we are in this together. Whether you lead yourself, a team, or the company, everyone is a leader at A&F.
Would you jump at the chance to be part of reinventing one of the world’s most recognizable brands? At A&F, we’re on a mission to inspire our customers to be confident, feel comfortable, and face their fierce. Our goal is to create relevant products and brand experiences that allow our customers to define the narrative of their own stories. We approach the work week with a long weekend mindset: free from stress and with time well spent, we can realize our full potential.
What will you be doing?The A&F Brand Marketing Manager is responsible for delivering brand campaign strategies that connect with the customer, translating product priorities and selling objectives into customer-facing messaging strategies, and delivering upon our brand purpose to create consumer trust and loyalty.
- Manages an associate focused on the execution of campaign strategies and activations
- Responsible for developing year-long, seasonal and product set strategies, leading brainstorms and work sessions with creative partners, and presenting plans to cross-functional teams and leadership
- Is a consultative partner to marketing channel strategists to ensure plans are being appropriately brought to life
- Connects with global marketing team members to ensure they have the tools and plans necessary to adapt to their markets
- Responsible for gathering data/insights and marketing research via Data & Analytics teammates as necessary inputs into marketing planning efforts, ensuring we stay close to the customer and understand their changing behaviors and perceptions
- Understands and constantly re-evaluates the customer mindset to solidify brand relevancy, and build effective campaigns that put customers at the center
- Deeply understands merchant priorities and can translate those into business driving, customer-centric marketing campaigns
- Works to develop new and unique ways to authentically get in front of core demographic
- Responsible for executing activations and events as ideated in campaign development processes
- Responsible for engaging in and leading brand partnership conversations as appropriate
- Responsible for leading partnership and engagement with our non-profit partners as they relate to external marketing efforts
- Continually evaluates processes and ways to find efficiency
- Key performance measurements: delivers positive brand health measures, creates global marketing alignment, can pull actionable insights out of research and information, showcases strong cross-functional partnership, has presence and can command a room, has strong presentation skills, is a champion for the greater team and brand
- Key partners: Marketing Channel Strategists, Marketing Operations, Marketing Creative, Merchandising, Data & Analytics, Research & Insights, Global Promotions, Visual Merchandising, Legal, Corporate Philanthropy, Diversity and Inclusion, Corporate Communications
What will you need to bring?
- 7+ years marketing experience with a specific emphasis in brand strategy and campaign execution, and/or complementary agency roles
- Current senior-level experience in global branding is highly desirable
- Ability to translate brand DNA into meaningful, measurable marketing campaigns, and support them through execution
- Prior experience leading and contributing to campaign ideation and brainstorming
- Demonstrated ability to present, articulate and sell concepts to senior leadership by discussing how those concepts meet the brand’s strategic marketing and financial objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Advertising