Job ID: JR0169030
Job Category: Engineering
Primary Location: Gdansk, PL
Job Type: Experienced Hire
Software Development EngineerJob Description
The Data Platforms Group at Intel is at the heart of our transformation from a PC company to a company which powers the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. Within it, Intel Optane Group provides a revolutionary memory and storage technology to deliver unparalleled performance and new computing possibilities across a breadth of markets.
Data center technologies created in Intel's Research and Development Center in Gdask, Poland are being applied in wide range of products that are used in virtually every computing center that exists in the world, as well as integrated into products and services offered by Intel's direct customers. You will have ability to work with the most modern Server Technologies such as Intel Optane DC SSDs.
We are looking for an engineer with positive attitude, open minded, willing to learn new things, self-develop and influence processes to increase team efficiency. You will have chance to work with latest Intel server technologies and develop cutting edge storage products to delivers unique solutions, best in class performance and data protection for Intel's enterprise customers.
- Excellent knowledge in C or C++ programming language
- Good understanding and experience with multithreaded applications
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in a software/engineering/science related discipline with proven programming track record in industry
- At least 3 years of software development experience
- Experience investigating new technologies and sharing technical information with customers and stakeholders
- Good communication skills and ability to work as part of an agile and global team
- Understanding customer use cases and provide feasible solutions for customer issues
- Strong problem-solving skills coupled with a strong aptitude to learn and innovate
- English on communicative level
Nice to have:
- Windows or Linux driver development knowledge will be a big advantage
- Storage technology background and knowledge about how OS storage stacks works
- Communication Between User Mode and Kernel Mode expertise
- Experience with performance benchmarking and application optimization
- GIT or other version control systems Expertise
- Experience with agile development methodologies
What We Offer:
- At Intel, employees share in successes, enjoy comprehensive rewards and are inspired by an innovative and inclusive workplace.
- High level of visibility, credibility and empowerment.
- You will be a part of our big R-and-D Center in Gdask
- We guarantee, you will be working in a safe environment. In an Organization which profoundly understands the current health situation worldwide. The security and wellbeing of you and your family stands as our utmost responsibility.
- You will have constant opportunities to develop your professional career through technical and soft skills trainings or taking part in innovation projects.
- Flexible working hours are important for us
- You will be able to participate in our Amazing Benefits Program to make life easier and more enjoyable: Stocks program, Annual and Quarterly Bonuses, Employee Pension Plan, Medical Plan and life insurance for you and your Family, Peer to peer recognition, Ticket restaurant Card, Multisport Card / Holiday card, Groups of enthusiasts, Exclusive employee discounts, (online) events and many more.
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.