Risk & Fraud Officer (NextGen)We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Risk & Fraud OfficerWe are looking for a Risk & Fraud Officer to join our Risk team in Singapore. This is a customer-facing role and the main focus will be advising and educating our merchants on how best to use Adyen’s risk management tools.
This role will involve some level of data analytics and project management. You will also be responsible for monitoring of fraud and chargelevels of merchants to ensure that they will remain compliant with local regulations. In this role, you will gain the opportunity to work with other teams, such as account management, technical and operational support teams, partnerships and sales.
We are targeting Fresh Graduates/Graduates with 6 months of work experience looking to kick start their career in Payments, NextGen will start with 6 months and is extendable or convertible.
What you'll do:
- Assist merchants leveraging our RevenueProtect solution to maintain healthy frauds levels
- Provide impact analysis of the risk recommendations directly to the merchants and manage their risk setup on an ongoing basis.
- Analyze payment data to discover anomalies and trends for fraud and chargeback prevention
- Understand Card Scheme rules/regulations and internal procedures that affect risk, fraud and dispute processing
- Prepare and communicate guidance related to risk and chargebacks to merchants and internal teams
- Generate reports and insights regarding chargebacks and fraud
- Take ownership of risk-related projects that will contribute to overall product enhancements
- This role is based in Singapore but will collaborate with teams and support merchants across APAC
Who you are:
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Additional language proficiency in Chinese and/or Japanese a plus
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multitask, you enjoy working in a high-paced environment where you quickly shift priorities.
- You are able to work independently while at the same collaborating with your teams, connecting with colleagues and sharing ideas to improve effective teamwork.
- You have a keen eye for analytical skills and using Excel
- Bonus points if you have experience with dashboards / BI tools such as Looker or Tableau
- Any internship experience in payments risk, ecommerce, fraud and disputes management would be a plus
- Due to the current Covid-19 situation with closed borders and global border restrictions, you must already reside in Singapore and do not require a work visa sponsorship for this role