Come and join us!We are looking for two project managers who excel in driving their responsibility in relations to the business, product development, product ownership and collaboration.
Who are we?
Azets Labs A/S is part of the Azets Group and develops the Epos product portfolio - one of the market's most renowned Payroll and HR solutions. We are a professional, agile IT development organization with highly committed colleagues, sharing a vision to deliver value-adding digital solutions of the highest quality. Azets is a multinational corporation, with offices across 8 countries.
About the job
We are in the making of the market's best payroll solution and looking for two product managers to help us make it happen.
As product manager, you will be part of our product manager team, where you on a daily basis collaborate with our team of sharp developers, UX & UI experts and our very competent business line. The product managers collaborate closely with the UX & UI designers and engineers to discover effective solutions, and then work together to deliver those solutions to market. You will be collaborating with our other product managers. Collaboration with other team members and stakeholders is essential for us.
Depending on your team, your responsibilities will be within either the UI/Workflow/Automation area or the API/Integration/BI/reportingarea and reflect the special competencies related to that.
In general, you will be responsible for:
- The decision point for the defined product areas priority decisions
- Delivering a valuable and business-viable product to customers
- Ensure that the product is according to demands of market and stakeholders, is competitive, and has the right quality in the marketplace
- Align product area strategy, objectives and OKRs and roadmap with Head of Product
- Through established meeting places, and channels, provide structured and reliable information about milestones, progress, risks, dependencies and roadmap to defined stakeholders
- With our teams build products that provide the best business support services in the Nordics
- Communication & commercial skills
- Relations building, Inspiration and motivation skills
- Aware of your own limitations and willing to seek other opinions
- Understanding of the software development process and the challenges that must be handled
- Acting as leader within the organization, taking responsibility for results
- Minimum 2 years working on technology-powered products as either a product manager, product designer, data analyst, data scientist, or system administrator
- Ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship, influencing without authority
Come join us at Azets
Would you like to be part of a professional and attractive organization, where we value the most flexible and developing environment for all employees?
At Azets, collaboration and team spirit are essential to us. Our subject knowledge is extremely high and we have an inspiring and vivid culture. We work with modern technology in airy and bright settings at the offices or from home, ensuring a good work/life balance.
We would like to provide you with the best opportunities to reach your professional ambitions and enjoy an exciting career.
We look forward to receiving your résumé. Please apply through the button "Søg jobbet" below. Should you have any questions, please feel free to call HR on 70 27 31 30. Expected start date is august 2nd.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in our team!