Job ID: 557296BRDate posted: Jun. 10, 2021Locations: Luke Air Force Base, Arizona; Luke Air Force Base, ArizonaProgram: Networked Training Center - LukeDescription:At Lockheed Martin, we are passionate about innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and forward-thinking, everything is within our capacity – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training, education and background!
Do you want to be part of an environment that encourages and supports employees to think big, perform with quality and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus - if you have the resourcefulness and courage to work hard, Then we want to build a better tomorrow with you. Come and experience your future!
Member of Networked Training Center (NTC) team. Provide executive and administrative support to the site Program Manager (PM) and three diverse managers and interface with government counterparts on all administrative issues while balancing workload prioritization. Effectively manage deadlines to ensure accurate completion of all monthly, semi-annual and annual contractual reporting to the customer. Responsible to manage staff and customer meetings to include scheduling, attendance management, agenda review/development, verification of chart inputs and documentation of meeting minutes and action item follow-through; keep staff informed of PM’s expectations and requirements. Develop contract required financial reports/queries in conjunction with the Financial Analyst and Program Manager for a monthly status report to the customer. Research logistical costs to develop authorization requests deliverable to the customer then arrange domestic/international travel and assist with expense reporting. Review and evaluate processes and procedures for efficiency and effectiveness and ensure the Document Change Request (DCR) process by advising correct forms/documents usage, appropriate writing standard and coordination and approval process is completed.
In addition to the responsibilities highlighted above we offer extensive benefits to include competitive 401k, insurance and PTO. We remain an equal opportunity company.
- Must possess strong computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point), Electronic Calendar, Outlook
- Keen ability to track deadlines and coordinate with PM and staff on suspenses.
- Must possess the ability to coordinate travel arrangements and reconciliation of expense reports.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management, staff, and employees as well as outside customers.
- As Lead Librarian, maintain accountability of vendor manuals, vendor media and government e-Technical Orders.
- Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance. Obtaining a clearance requires US Citizenship.
- Experience interfacing with all levels of Lockheed Martin Management and external customers.
- Independent, self-starter who is able to operate a busy office and interface closely with other business units.
- Strong technical skills and teamwork skills.
- Experience working with the Concur travel system both international and domestic travel plans and expense reports.
Other Important Information You Should KnowExpression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: Part-Time as assigned by leaderSecurity Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.Clearance Level: Secret Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Hourly/Non-ExemptBusiness Unit: RMSRelocation Available: NoCareer Area: AdministrativeType: Part-Time Shift: First