SHFT is the startup company behind the SHFT Run – Personal Coach, a virtual running coach in a combined App, Web, and Hardware solution that guides runners into a more efficient running style – providing you with the tools to run faster, longer, and with fewer injuries.
SHFT is moving fast to bring innovation to the market, and we are looking for qualified remote workers to join an exciting startup in rapid development.
Position: Backend Cross-Platform Software Engineer
SHFT is looking for a junior software engineer to extend and maintain our flexible and versatile backend, which among other things powers the SHFT Run – Personal Coach app on iOS and Android. Contributions to the design and development of novel algorithms and functionality on smartwatches and smartphones are also part of the role. Working with IMU sensors, including interfacing from the client-side, calibration, and extraction of information is guaranteed.
What you will do:
- Enrich the backend with novel algorithms and features
- Maintain and extend existing functionality
- Developing and maintaining tools for data collection and internal debugging
- Research and development on new devices and sensors
- Test the code and write unit tests
- Bug fixing
Who you are:
- Knowledgeable in Mobile app development
- Experienced with C# and Xamarin cross-platform development
- Experienced with Android and iOS technologies
- You are self-driven, creative, inquisitive, and possess lots of drive
- Take full ownership of your tasks and follow your projects through to completion
- MacOS and Windows operating system
- Visual Studio development and debugging tools
- C# Generalist
- Understanding IMU Sensors