A new challenge?
Become our new Sales Manager for our European market, and explore innovative Fibres solutions at new and existing customers
Main responsibilities and key tasks
- Promote Beaulieu Fibres as a solution provider for Hygiene and Industrial applications by closely interacting with different interlocutors at the customers side.
- Manage several B2B key accounts focusing on maintaining a long term relationship and maximizing sales opportunities.
- Follow up all leads and pursue the most promising opportunities until contract signature.
- Work with internal departments (Marketing, Product Development, Quality and Supply Chain) to engage the entire company more deeply with our clients.
- Strive to reach and exceed sales targets.
- Gather and manage relevant competitive intelligence data in order to support marketing, promotions and strategic initiatives.
Competencies and skills
- Preferably economical and/or engineering background (Master degree)
- First experience in technical sales
- Strong communication and commercial skills
- Result driven
- Strong analytical skills
- Sound interest in technical applications and value proposition
- Proficient in MS Office, mainly Excel
- Willing to travel up to 30% in Europe
LanguagesEnglish. (knowledge of German or Italian is a plus)
A great international team to work in, equiped with the up-to-date sales support tools
Very competitive reward package, including company car, home office possibility, meal vouchers, pension plan, medical insurance,…
Numerous career opportunities
ContactIsabel Van Daele (HR)
+32 476 32 56 14
Jefrem Jennard (Sales Director Industrial)
+32 475 49 72 01
Petra Bohle-Stricker (Sales Director Hygiene)
+49 1570 332 111 3