- Lead testing efforts which could include feature qualifications, scale testing, migration testing, certification testing and end to end solution testing.
- Work with Development to Analyze Network Topologies and Test Plans using Technical documents, RFC etc.
- Work with Development Functional and Test Engineering Teams to analyze test coverage and gaps.
- Design test plans based on customer solution requirements.
- Execute test cases and create automation scripts.
- Identify, troubleshoot and document issues and work with appropriate Juniper engineering resources to problems to customer’s satisfaction.
- Assist Creating Test Automation Frameworks, identifying tools and scripting languages.
- Provide necessary details to Development to discuss about Problem Reports including the reasons for any problems encountered and the workarounds and/or solutions that are being tried.
- Communicate effectively with development, customer, account team and other internal stakeholders on overall testing and project status.
- Internet Protocols: TCP/UDP/IPv4/IPv6
- Domain Knowledge: Service Provider, Enterprise and Data Centre Technologies
- Networking Protocols: BGP, OSPF, ARP, VLANS, VPLS, MPLS L3VPN, L2VPN, BNG, EVPN, VxLAN and other Tunnelling Technologies
- Test Knowledge: Prepare Test Plans, Test Execution, Define Network Topologies, Understand Complex Customer Networks, Good Automation Skills
- Test Automation Frameworks, tools and scripting languages (Perl, Python,Robot framework)
- Understanding of Cloud Concept, Private and Public Cloud, Design Fundamentals
- Should be able to adjust and work in fast pace Test Engineering project based environment.
- BS degree or equivalent experience.
- Working with Development Functional and System Test Teams to analyze test coverage and gaps.
- Building System Test Labs for functionality, performance and scale.
- Device Level configuration for routers and switches.
- Debugging experience on microservices environment.
- Writing System Test Plans and Creating Automation Scripts.
- Performing RCA Analysis to identify Use Case Coverage gaps.
- Clear communication on test results and gaps
- Experience in test labs for networking infrastructure.
- Preferably have previous experience with JUNOS
- Networking Certifications are a plus.
- Familiar and Hands-On with testing tools (Breaking Point, Ixia, Spirent, etc.)
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Collaborative team player, relationship building skills.
- Working with Field/Sales Engineers and Customers to Analyze Customer Deployment Architectures, Network Topologies and Test Plans.
- Relocation is/is not available for this position
Job Req: 1005050
Juniper Networks is changing what’s possible in networking. We’re going beyond Juniper is changing what’s possible in networking. We’re going beyond building the networks customers expect — we’re building the networks customers deserve. And the world is taking note. But to continue to excel, we have work to do. Change in our industry is accelerating. To power connections and empower change, we need radical thinkers, eternal optimists, and energized personalities. We need people like you. Success requires big thinking and ambitious goals. Our culture breeds innovation. Here, you will have the opportunity to take chances and let your ideas grow. You will be supported by thoughtful, inclusive, and accessible leaders. You will have every chance to be a part of the conversation and seize our momentum. Your career will be better for it.