SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
- Hybrid working environment. Remote/In Office
SS&C Eze provides premier global investment technology to support the front, middle and back-office designed to optimize operational and investment alpha throughout the entire investment process. Our employees are at the heart of our success. At SS&C Eze, we foster career growth at all levels within the company and encourage employees to take ownership of their careers. As a result, many of our leaders have risen to their current roles, as we vigorously advocate upward and lateral mobility. We recruit the best and the brightest for our team by seeking talented, hard-working individuals who are enthusiastic about learning and realizing their potential.
Overview:SS&C Eze is seeking a Programmer Analyst to join our team in Boston, New York or Chicago. SS&C Eze is a leading global provider of best-in-breed software solutions and technology services designed to maximize investment and operational alpha for the entire institutional investment process and community. Our vision: to lead a reimagined investment process by creating a completely open, seamless, and fluid investment ecosystem.
About the Team:The Product Customization team is a technical consulting team consisting of Business Analysts and Developers that creates custom solutions to augment core functionality in our award winning Order Management System (Eze OMS), including C# plugins and custom calculations. This role is a hybrid role of a Business/System Analyst and a Software Engineer. The major responsibility of this role is to liaise with clients and Eze project staff to investigate client needs, develop business requirements, modify/write C# and SQL code to deliver custom software solutions and work with our Engagement team members to deploy these solutions to our clients’ production trading environments. We expect the individual to have a high degree of technical aptitude and willingness to become a technical product expert, enabling them to answer questions from engineers and project managers. It is necessary to be detailed oriented in order to properly create, document, and test business requirements.
Day to Day:
- Coordinate with Engagement team members to define scope, requirements and technical details for new projects and enhancements
- Translate client business requirements into product configurations and workflows
- Execute high-quality deliverables in a fast-paced, client-facing environment
- Develop scalable custom code for Eze OMS using C#
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Finance or related discipline preferred
- 2+ years of professional experience in Financial Services/ Software
- Proficient in SQL and C#, or a similar object-oriented programming language
- Experience in Software Engineering Practices (SDLC) with firsthand experience working/communicating with software development teams regularly
It would be great if you also had:
- Experience writing technical documentation that designs workflows based on client requirements
- Strong communication skills, comfortable working with global staff to improve/create delivery best practices
- Knowledge or interest in financial services is a strong plus
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.