Position Description:CGI has a unique and challenging opportunity for a proactive leader with strong organizational ability, a keen analytical mind, who is relationship savvy, and has a desire to work with CGI's senior leaders to help to plan and support CGI as we continue to grow.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Extract and analyze data from multiple sources and present results for BU strategy decisions. Material must be streamlined, accurate and presented so management can action as needed.
- Prepare and distribute data analysis with a focus on the effective representation of quantitative information
- Manage CRM system and ensure compliance with CGI’s best practices.
- Local Account Representative on CRM (MS Dynamics) for GTA. The representative would resolve issues with updating accounts, creating accounts and providing support to members on CRM.
- Provide sales support to management teams including opportunity tracking, forecasting, deal reviews, advanced sales metrics and reporting, account planning and sales force management.
- Co-ordinate material and feedfrom multiple sources including the senior leadership team, Finance, Communications and Human Resources to ensure complete and accurate account from all parties.
- Educate and assist members in the proper use of CGI systems and processes.
- Collaborate with Directors, and PCOs to ensure business operations is running smoothly while all processes are followed for audit purposes.
- Lead off shore teams to ensure quality deliverables that meet the needs of the BU.
- Take initiative to ensure the BU meets CGI targets for initiatives as required.
- Develop, prepare and present weekly Business Unit Review meetings for directors and senior management.
- Support the team by running/participating in various internal mini-projects that bring value to our members
- Subject matter expert for CGI CRM (MS Dynamics), PSA Finance 9.2, Intellx, RM, and Ensemble
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Proactive Leader
- Analytical with Financial acumen
- Understanding of data analysis, Financial analysis and financial management (budgeting, estimating, financial analysis)
- Attention to detail is imperative as data must be accurate and explainable for management decision making.
- Advanced MS Office Skills with a focus on PowerPoint and Excel experience with macros an asset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A keen interest/understanding in technology is an asset
- Quick learner who is flexible and able to multi-task while still adhering to detail
- Confident and comfortable interacting with senior leaders at all levels in the organization
- Performs well under pressure
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude with a strong desire to learn
- Excellent organizational and time management/prioritization abilities.
- Business Analysis
- Business Process Analysis
- Financial Services
- Operations Management
- Solution Analysis
What you can expect from us:Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.