Position Description:Become a member of CGI as we collaborate with our clients to transform the way they work today and enable their path forward. CGI’s capabilities and our client engagements will offer you an exciting path for growth.
CGI is seeking an experienced PeopleSoft Senior developer to deliver operational, maintenance, and development services to CGI’s rapidly growing PeopleSoft customer base. This person is experienced with maximizing the value of PeopleSoft to fulfill the client’s business needs.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Provide PeopleSoft custom software/system development consulting services in PeopleSoft projects at the client location
- Communicates with business, delivery and operational stakeholders about the end-to-end solution
- Identifies, prioritizes and addresses concerns related to the solution, including risk and financial aspects (business cases)
- Makes or guides architectural decisions
- Models the solution's context, structure and financial aspects
- Assures that the solution fulfils its present and anticipated end-to-end architectural requirements and financial constraints by analysis, validation, modelling and road mapping
- Supports teams delivering and operating the solution
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Working knowledge and at least 10 years direct experience with PeopleSoft HR, Financials, and EPM products such as PeopleSoft Enterprise Payroll For North America, Enterprise eProcurement, Enterprise Strategic Sourcing, Enterprise Enterprise Portal, Enterprise EPM Portal Pack, Enterprise Financials Portal Pack, Enterprise eBill Payment, Enterprise Receivables, Enterprise HRMS Portal Pack, Enterprise Performance Management Warehouse, Enterprise Supply Chain Portal Pack, Enterprise Deal Management, Enterprise Activity Based Management, Enterprise Payables, Enterprise Asset Management, Enterprise Cash Management, Enterprise Project Costing, Enterprise Contracts, Enterprise Travel and Expenses, Enterprise General Ledger, Enterprise Billing, Enterprise Purchasing, Enterprise eSupplier Connection, Interactive Hub
- Solution design: use modelling, decision making and validation techniques to design a solution that fulfils business needs
- Integration: create a coherent solution that integrates diverse technology and business aspects
- Business analysis: understand and validate stakeholder needs
- Change delivery: drive transformation
- Cost modelling: analyze financial and risk aspects of solution
- Work well in a team environment
List items desired for the Candidate, but not required.
- Azure or Oracle or any other cloud experience.
- PeopleSoft certificates.
Minimum Years of directly related experience Required: 10 years
Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree
- System Administration
- Tableau Desktop Specialist
What you can expect from us:Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.