A new challenge?
Do you want to help others make better decisions through data collection and analysis ?
Main responsibilities and key tasks
- You take samples ad random in the extrusion, beaming and weaving department & perform lab tests on these samples
- You register the results and you inform the quality manager about values outside the specifications (e.g.tex, shrinkage, tensile strength, elongation of breaking point...)
- In cooperation with R&D & production you organize tests in the different departments and deliver actionable data/reports. These can be tests pertaining to new products, new raw materials or the use of different lines for existing products.
- You perform SCRA analyses where necessary.
- You aggregate information from different sources (MES, Barco, COGNOS, Quality, …) to allow for data-driven decisions in production and management.
- With time you learn to automate certain tasks of data cleaning & analysis.
Competencies and skills
- You possess a natural curiosity and are eager to learn
- You are quality driven
- You work with precision
- You are analytical
- You like to be present on the shop floor
- Your mother tongue is either French or Dutch
- You are fluent in English
- You‘re joining a growing company with respect for its people, passion for its products and striving for continuous innovation
- A challenging future in an international context with numerous internal opportunities both in terms of training and internal mobility
+32 475 754464