About the team
IT Corporate is a Nordic IT unit with 45 employees divided into four groups. We manage and develop systems and IT solutions for If's joint units such as Accounting, Cash Management, Marketing, Legal, HR and Office Services.
IT Corporate offers work in a modern IT environment where it is possible to combine work in administration with new development projects. Our technical environment includes several platforms and our applications support many different functions and processes, we have in-depth knowledge, not only in programming and system development, but also in project, requirements and test management. We work to the customer and there is the opportunity to work with several customers and different applications, with us you get the chance to work in both smaller and larger development projects - there is great potential to learn more about If!
As, one of our .Net developers moved forward to other challenges, we are now recruiting a developer to the team Business support solutions. Busine's support solutions deliver and manage IT solutions that support internal processes for If's employees. Our largest internal customers are Human Resouces, Group Service and Communication. We also support some Corporate center functions such as Legal and Compliance. The systems are both self-developed systems in a Microsoft environment as well as purchased standard systems such as Workday and Kofax Total Agility.
About the roleYou are one in a team that supports the applications owned by If's Group service and Communication organization. You get the opportunity to make everyday life easier for If’s employees and you take an active developer role in a solutions in Azure. You, together with the team, take responsibility for good quality in critical solutions. The team works agile and the work is prioritized based on the needs of the business.
You have experience and knowledge in .NET Core, React, Angular, Azure Functions and Logic Apps, DevOps and Cloud hosting in Microsoft Azure is an advantage.
You have an understanding of system design, data structures, and principles regarding manageable software development,
You are fluent in English or Swedish. Since the other team meembers has Swedish as mother tounge, understanding Swedish is necessary to be a fully integrated team member.
You have Computer Science, Systems Scientist or equivalent education
- like to collaborate and share your knowledge with others and is a good team member and self-propelled.
- are delivery focused
- like to have a lot of balls in the air
- are flexible and solution-oriented
- are comfortable in dialogue with users about requirements and wishes.
- are proactive and innovative
This is what we offer
- All the benefits of a large, stable Nordic company
- Opportunities to continue to build your knowledge as a full-stack developer, or to develop further in leadership or architecture
- Opportunity for homework
- Staff discount on health, travel and private insurance
- Flexible working hours and summer time so that you can live a good life outside of work.
- Some of the technologies we use are .NET / C #, .NET Core, React, Angular, Azure Functions, Azure,, App Services, and Azure Servicebus. You get a great opportunity to learn new things, as we work with Microsoft on training programs and certifications. This means that you do not have to be an expert on everything from the beginning.
Additional factsThe location of the service is in Stockholm, Bergshamra. The position can involve travel as the team's responsibility is Nordic.
Form of employment: full-time, until further notice
In addition to reference taking, control of candidates may also be done via the internet and social media.
Screening and interviewing will start immediately. However, the last day to apply is August 8th, 2022
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us
Sofia Thomsson, +46 70 514 60 52, email@example.com