A new challenge?
Join the BerryAlloc Trade Marketing Team and become our new Regional Trade Marketing Manager for the CEE region (Central and Eastern Europe)!
Responsibilities & tasks
- As Regional Marketing Manager, you understand the needs of your partners and their customers and you build a consistent in-country brand implementation and management, using different marketing tactics (with your team of regional marketing specialists).
- You define and implement the B2B and B2C annual marketing and communications plan for each country you are responsible for, in line with sales and growth objectives.
- You will be responsible for the marketing activities and campaigns, with a focus on creating awareness and generating demand in the country: digital marketing, events, PR and communication, implementation and activation, regionalising global campaigns, implementing product launches,...
- The Regional Trade Marketing Manager will create a 360° marketing plan with key partners to drive awareness and lead generation. You will monitor this plan on a quarterly basis and make adjustments together with the partner and sales in order to help achieve the sales targets.
- You understand the needs of the market and the customer, keep track of the actions of our competitors and apply this knowledge to marketing activities. You also feed market feedback back to your colleagues in branding, product management,....
- You manage the marketing budget for the country you are responsible for and you are a true strategic partner for our sales and key partners.
- You will report to the Head of Trade Marketing of BerryAlloc.
Competences & skills
- You are in possession of a Master degree (Marketing / Commercial Sciences, Business Administration...) and can demonstrate a solid experience in Trade, Channel, Field, Regional,... marketing.
- You have a healthy dose of assertiveness, are proactive and combine this with excellent communication skills.
- You can think on a strategic level but are also happy to roll up your sleeves for implementation.
- You have a thorough knowledge of English and knowledge of the language of one of the countries within your scope is a plus.
- You like a challenge, you will be working in an organisation in full motion and development.
- You are willing to travel (30%)
You have a good knowledge of English and knowledge of the language of one of the countries within your scope is a plus.
- You will be working in a high-performance company that is active worldwide and has an open and creative culture that encourages initiative and responsibility.
- You will be part of a dynamic and driven team.
- In addition to the substantive challenges, we offer a competitive salary package with numerous fringe benefits under permanent employment conditions.