At Porsche Digital Atlanta we are looking for a passionate Software Engineering intern to be a part of the team that is helping create Porsche’s future unified digital platform for supporting car sales. You will work on some of the latest and most sought-after technologies including AWS, Node, React, and NextJS helping to surprise and delight customers from their initial interest in Porsche all the way to the customer taking delivery. You will have the opportunity to work in a new digital platform that streamlines the purchase process for Porsche Cars.
The position is based in Atlanta, GA at the Porsche North American Business Headquarters and Experience Center. Porsche Digital Inc., will be utilizing a hybrid work model with in-office days and home-office days.
As a software engineer intern, you will work on building, testing and implementing software for new digital services and platforms in the Porsche ecosystem. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Evaluating technical requirements
- Writing clean, functional, and scalable code to support development projects
- Adhere to coding style guidelines and development best practices
- Engage in Scrum methodologies as an active participant of Agile development teams
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders, both locally and internationally
- Recent graduate or junior/senior pursuing a bachelor’s or master's degree with a focus on subjects pertaining to software development or related field.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of computer science fundamentals, such as data structures and algorithms
- Experience with web or mobile application development
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Availability to work a minimum of six months