BOMBARDIERBombardier is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing planes. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy, efficiency, reliability and safety. We are a global organization focused on working together with a team spirit.
In your role, you will:
- Act as a primary point of contact with our customer base for the detailed project management of the aircraft interior and exterior completion and equipment configurations in respect of the associated technical specification packages.
- Expected to liaise with all internal stakeholders including, but not limited to Engineering, Interior Design, Production, Finance, Legal, Contract Management and Sales to ensure that all Completion Definition specifications are consistent with our business strategy while ensuring that customer expectations are exceeded.
- Perform Project Management duties for multiple aircraft to include identification of potential risks and management of constraints.
- Monitor workflow to ensure work package is on schedule and within budget. Support Project Responsible/Certifying Staff who manage the project.
- Serve as customer primary point-of-contact in communicating, coordinating, and follow-up on commitments and items such as time/labour/material quotes, preliminary invoices, progress updates, customer approval and debrief on work packages, resolution of squawks, and address warranty issues (ODC & Customer Dispute) (SAP).
- Develop Timeline (Gant chart) and maintain schedule (Pivotal) through aircraft delivery and follow-up.
- Update daily reports on status of aircraft and report to during the Daily Management Meeting on Maintenance Projects. Responsible for providing updates on customer issues and invoices during the daily meeting.
- Review, approve, and sign final customer invoice as needed (i.e., review margin analysis, warranty negotiations, and review of service orders (SVOs).
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding financial objectives on all projects.
- Support the team, with the aid of the technical records department, in returning aircraft to service (RTS) after maintenance.
- Perform post work package activities (Pivotal), (i.e., customer follow-up calls, resolve customer issues after departure).
- Coordinate with customer concerning entertainment during site visit.
- Once the project starts, coordinate special programs together with Planning and the Project Responsible/Certifying Staff (i.e., Smart Parts, ESP, MSP, Honeywell, and Warranty).
- Any other adhoc assignment task by management.
- Encourage and promote a safe work environment.
- Maintain current training with respect to technical and supervisory skills by attending training classes, special technical and administration courses and seminars as necessary.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have basic knowledge of aircraft maintenance programs for business jet aircraft.
- You have basic knowledge of aircraft maintenance inspection programs for business jet aircraft.
- You have basic knowledge of Environmental, Health & Safety rules, Human Factors, Human performance/-limitations, and regulations as they apply to safety and environmental aspects of aircraft maintenance operations.
- You have interpersonal skills necessary to develop and maintain effective working relationships with employees, customers, all levels of management team, and other departments.
- You are skilled in Customer services and Problem resolution necessary to modify communication, tone, and presentation to defuse crisis situations with internal and external customers and maintain mutually beneficial customer relations.
- You have previous experience with business jet aircraft.
- You have previous experience in Project Management.
- You have excellent computer literacy and are competent on basic computer systems (e.g. Microsoft Word, Adobe PDF). Knowledge of specific IT systems (e.g. SAP, Pivotal) would be beneficial, but not essential.
- You have good verbal and written communication skills.
- You have excellent planning and organizational skills necessary to coordinate workload around multiple assignments.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.