We are seeking for a talented Software Engineer to improve and maintain our Market Risk services.
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Join the exciting journey of our Financial Risk Value Stream that is responsible for strategic development and maintenance of Swedbank´s Market and Asset & Liability Management (ALM) Risk solutions
- Build strong technical competence and take a key part of improving, refining, and maintaining our tools and systems, to continuously comply with internal needs and regulatory requirements
- Be involved in vendor communication, planning, development, configuration, documentation and verification processes
- Follow Swedbank´s IT process management guidelines and make our services the best in class
- Gain knowledge about our business area; Market Risk, FRTB and risks in the Banking Book
- Collaborate with software engineers, analysts, risk officers, architects and product owners for successful system improvements
What is needed in this role:
- Good problem-solving skills with a structured way of working and eager to learn
- Easy-going, open-minded and good team player
- Excellent knowledge of Linux/Unix system administration
- Experience in using Python, SQL and other scripting languages
- Experience of data analytics platforms such as Apache Spark or Cloudera is an advantage
- Good understanding of ITIL
- University degree in Computer science, Engineering or equivalent
- Proficient in oral and written English with excellent communication skills. Knowledge in Swedish is an advantage
- Experience in working with financial/risk systems is a significant advantage
- Experience from Agile way of working is a plus
- Willingness to support users and provide technical assistance
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...Get a challenging role in an international team of professionals with a mix of risk management and IT experts, who are jointly delivering challenging projects as well as maintaining advanced IT systems. I expect ambition, proficiency, and self-leadership from the team, equally I strongly support a healthy work/life balance. We are always open to new ideas and innovations helping us to improve and it is important for us to have fun at work”. Daniel Varsanyi, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 10.08.2022 the latest.
ContactsRecruiting manager: Daniel Varsanyi +46 730 43 71 77
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +46 8 58 59 02 88
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.