At Porsche Middle East and Africa, we are looking to add a team member with energy, drive and initiative. This role requires competencies including resourcefulness, flexibility, integrity and the ability to innovate. We seek a customer customer-focused team player who is curious, charismatic and has a strong personality. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a comfortable range of communication skills and an analytical mind. This role requires a data data-driven, charismatic and strong personality reaching our goals and objectives.
- System ownership of CRM related systems such as C@P, C@P Marketing & C@P Marketing Manager, EPM and BIC to ensure professional usage on importer and dealer level. Responsible for system maintenance, further development and integration in the omniomni-channel ecosystem in cooperation with PAG, relevant PME dept. and PME assigned support agencies.
- Ensure sufficient data quality through continuous system training on dealership level and support PME markets in process enhancements. Preparation of standard standard-and ad ad-hoc reporting for relevant PME dept. as well as importers in our region.
- Responsible for all prospecting related CRM activities as part of the PME CPM strategy incl. efficient use of data analytics analytics(& -reporting) to support the PME Sales, After Sales and Marketing departments in target achievement and guide PME markets in their prospecting activities on retail level respectively.
- Full overview over prospect and customer insights activities and analysis. Implementation of future touch points to gather feedand measure satisfaction aiming for continuous enhancement of the prospect and customer journey.
- Maintaining consistent CPM budget management to ensure appropriate and sufficient planning & utilization.
- Degree in business administration, main subject Marketing/IT or other relevant field of study.
- >2 -4 years of working experience in CRM/ Customer service, Automotive Industry is an advantage.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of individuals.
- Excellent analytical skills, agile, system affine and process driven.
- High proficiency in CRM systems, MS Office, SAP.•
- High level of proficiency in English.•
- Flexibility if travel is required.